Natural Honey that we offer is processed using the latest techniques so as to remove all kinds of impurities in one go. We are counted among the top companies, which are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying Natural Honey. We pack Natural Honey using high quality packaging material that ensures its protection from contaminants. One can obtain Natural Honey from us in small as well as bulk quantities.
Types of Honey - Honey may be classified into the following types :
- Blended : This the most common form of honey available in the market. It is often a combination of two or more varieties of Honey differing in floral source, colour, density, etc.
- Mono-Floral Honey : This type of honey is derived, when the bees collect nectar from only one type of flower. Various varieties of mono-floral honeys have different flavors. This is the best type of honey. Beekeepers try to make sure that the bees collect nectar from one particular flower only. Some examples of such honey include orange blossom, eucalyptus, buckwheat, etc.
- Poly-Floral Honey : It is the honey, which is produced, when the honey bees collect nectar from more than one flower. They collect nectar from different flowers and the honey we get does not have a distinct taste
- Comb Honey : If the honey is taken straight from the combs, this type of honey is termed as the comb type honey
- Liquid Honey : This type of honey is prepared by using a honey extractor, through which honey is extracted by applying a centrifugal force
- Granulated Honey : This honey is derived by mixing nine ounces of liquid honey with one part of finely granulated honey. It is then stored at a temperature of 57 degrees to make it rigid
- Chunk Honey : It is made by first placing comb honey in a jar and then pouring liquid honey around it
- Honeydew Honey : Sometimes, the bees collect secretions of other nectar sucking insects and deposit them in the hive. This honey is termed as honeydew honey. This honey is stronger flavored than the normal nectar honey.
Benefits of Honey :
- Honey has, since time immemorial been associated with many miraculous healing properties. It is considered as an effective medicine to cure coughs. Its is more effective if mixed with ginger juice, as it helps cure cough faster
- Various studies show that regular consumption of honey raises antioxidant levels in the body
- It also acts as a soothing balm, and its antimicrobial effects help in quick healing of wounds, burns, eczema, and other bacterial and fungal infections
- Honey is also an ideal remedy for stomach aches and during dehydration
- It also proves beneficial in repairing the damaged cells of the body
- It provides a number of vital vitamins and minerals to the body
- Honey also helps in curing allergy and soothes the burning and the itching sensations caused by the allergy
- Regular intake of honey also works wonder for the skin and hair, as it helps in flushing out the toxins from the body, thus cleansing the system
- Plenty of face creams and lotions use honey as it has a natural nourishing, bleaching, astringent and antiseptic effect on the skin
- Honey when directly applied to the skin, makes it soft and supple. For ages, the Japanese women apply honey as a moisturizer on their hands, to keep them soft and beautiful
- Consumption of honey also makes the breath smell sweet and fresh. The Egyptian women chewed pills made of honey and spices to sweeten their breath. In ancient Rome a high-priced semisolid paste, called "honey-mint," was used for bad breath.